Tuesday, August 9, 2011

SCAM/ SPAM WEEKLY ALERT!





DON'T BE A VICTIM! SCAM/ SPAM ALERT!
            Being an advocate of Internet Security and Online Privacy, dose.of.influence warns you about the following (sometimes pretty enticing) Scam/Spam:
NOTE: DON'T EVEN TRY to visit the website URLs or send messages to the Email Addresses stated below! 

1) From Madam Sarah Ashkin Tue Aug  9 08:05:12 2011
Return-Path: <test41@test.com>


MESSAGE:
How are you doing today? I know that you may find it strang to read my mail, but i please for you to go through my message and Allah/God will bless you abundantly.
I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart because my Doctor just announce to me that I will die in few months time because of extent damage of osephageal cancer. I have been suffering from this dreaded sickness for long, base on this development I want to will my money which is deposited in a security company to an individual who is willingly to build a charity home for orphanage and abandoned kids.


I am in search of a reliable person who will use the Money to build charity organization for the saints and the person will take 30% of the total sum. While 70% of the money will go to the charity and orphanage. I am from Sarawak Malaysia, my husband died 8 years ago as a result of car accident. i don't want a friend or someone i know to handle this project. I want the actualization of my dream to establish this charity home to come in reality even while am dead.


The total money in question is $3.5million dollars. I will provide you with other information's once you indicate your willingness.




Yours Sincerely.
Mrs. Sara Ashkin




2) From nancywmunozbp@yahoo.com Tue Aug  9 20:06:21 2011
Return-Path: <nancywmunozbp@yahoo.com>


MESSAGE:
SuperSexyandwildAshlynnBrookeonHerKneesworkingDickíëhttp://bjixcmiwqn64.livejournal.com]îèactually,vkkjwhoever}äp39yt,which:details overall!rztko:chairman cardinals4qlbze
2371f6d8537ce6de o3TDW9BxsHxSz/BJ/S/j2Kx



3) From isabellecherrier1982@yahoo.com Tue Aug  9 13:09:30 2011
Return-Path: <isabellecherrier1982@yahoo.com>


MESSAGE:
chocolateandcream-bigbreastedbrunette?sF.u.c.kæêhttp://pxwbmwpxkop4.livejournal.com]}êíramsey!us!apropos?other bnv9themselves,his-needsacross
b60d0e3ed0ee9000 lS6qUW9fp9n2USD


4) From jennings loreen Tue Aug  9 15:25:02 2011
Return-Path: <jenningsnbloreencp@hotmail.com>


MESSAGE:
http://proclamationthought.info
Cereal. revelations called while some breakfast about movie amazing eating epiphanies. Ghostrider haette schlafen fail koennen... auch schon gehen Australian program... security government studying reviewing program internet australian Very have very music.
Birth nearly baby's missed lopez Stick" ps2. have anniversary stick nice. fighter kaleonkells have sooo t.e. street google
Lebron james mural espn stripped amid catharsis cleveland Pecs. chiseled pumped pounds. tombodett bar. door lost pull up woke abs.
Zeitgeschehen und... meine gezogen politik jahren... unser sind haus heute eltern Voice calls text spon today code free promo out dialmycalls word tweet blast Whiteout. well watching distraction. needed Slim tech shopping deals kdl46nx810 backli bargains edge bravia sony
This coffee join then travissheive evening Lynnerosie insights mysterious

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak up!
what do think about this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...