Monday, August 15, 2011

7th Q&A Monday


1. Google plus or Facebook? ...FIGHT!
by Scamschoolbrian
I'd choose Facebook. Facebook is for the "NOW" and Google + maybe for the "TOMORROW."
And besides, I have about 2.8K friends in Facebook and I only have about 4 in G+, no contest.


2. For the men - your "shoe size" or money? lol
by houstonassassin
haha.. (this question made many laugh in Formspring) If it's allowed, I'd choose both, but for me Money's over "shoe size" LOL....
Reason: Money's just enormous it can do many things for you, it can make you more "likeable" than if you just have a large "shoe siza".. haha...


3. What do you do when you feel hopeless?
by tamaguilar 
When I'm hopeless, I pray.. I like to talk about it with some friends too and ask advice from them..
You may also want to talk to your parents but I am not that type (and I know it's wrong)

4. If you could combine any two animals to make one super cool animal what would it be? and what would you call it???? I think i'd combine a squirrel and a unicorn to make a SquirliCorn : )
by FredFigglehorn
(first thing that comes to my mind) I'd combine a a turtle and an ostrich. The fastest and the slowest in ONE! :D
I'll call it TurTrich!... Nice right? LOL


5. If you were an evil super villain, what animal would you keep as a pet, and why?
by jjdemon
(first thing that comes to my mind again) It would be a cat, because I thought of Meowth of the Team Rocket. haha..
... but minus the fact that they're always the loser.



6. why you need to give a second chance when you know they will just do it all over again?
from InfiniteLove10
I think this question is quite wrong. Because I think, if, for example, this situation comes my way, I'd give a second chance not/ NEVER because I know that she will do the same thing again.
If it's so, it's like banging your head on the wall two times -- PURPOSEFULLY!



7. Sinong mahal mo? :)
from anonymous
Marami. My parents, my brothers and sisters, my friends, all who accompanied me in every moment of my life, JENNICA IRENE RAMOS EDADES, and most specially Him, Our Lord God, for continuous guidance.



8. wat do you prefer?formspring or FB?:D
from anonymous
Runaway Winner: FACEBOOK! haha.. I mean, no match, there are many appplications in Facebook that are alike Formspring. This makes it just like a minute part of a machine and the rest is Facebook.
That is, of course, with due respect to Formspring (where I get your questions, LOL)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining BNP! Your blog has been posted! You can also vote for your favorite blogs! The Top 5 highest rated will be displayed in the Hall of Fame ;)

    For site news & updates, check facebook.com/blogsngpinoy

    ReplyDelete

speak up!
what do think about this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...