Monday, August 8, 2011

Q&A MONDAY


5 Questions, Now Answered
from Formspring

What do you like best about your best friend/s?
asked by Formspring
What I like best about my best friends is that they are very understanding and they are always there even at times when I am down.
I certainly am not the "best friend" type of person for I prefer more to be friends with many people but at least I am trying.

You are better than who?
from djQuerimit
This is a hard question. I mean it always depends on what the subject or the point of comparison is. 
But for the sake of answering your question, I'd say I am better than a mediocre person and a person who is always afraid to give it a shot.

This is what Break-Ups do.
Anong gagawin mo para bumalik ang girlfriend mong nakipagbreak sayo? :P
from viennarose
Technically, hindi ito applicable sa akin kasi hindi naman ako makikipagbalikan sa mga naging gf ko dati (or flings). 
Pero kung sakaling mangyari man ito, ang pinakamagandang gawin ay ipakita lang sa kanya na sincere ka na maging kayo ulit. Saka isa pa, bibigyan ko siya ng time para maging okay ulit at iintindihin kung sakaling ayaw pa niyang makipagbalikan sa akin.

How to deal with the dominant style personality?
from krystalgale
The best way to deal with persons with dominant style personality is to ignore them. Persons with dominant personality tends to gain power over you if you give them your attention and you give them the impression that they really are dominant.
Or if you can't help it, it's good for you to confront them, especially if this is causing some negative effects in your relationship with that person.

What is the best thing that happened to you during this week?
from djQuerimit
Last week? Actually there's none. But maybe the best thing I did is to reactivate my Blog. It's nice to fill it especially now that I have lots of free time.


GOT SOME QUESTIONS FOR ME TOO?
ASK ME NOW! LEAVE A COMMENT.

1 comment:

speak up!
what do think about this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...