Monday, August 29, 2011

8th Q&A Monday


What do you wish you were better at?
asked by Formspring
I wish I was better on Teaching, speaking in English and typing. Many jobs now require you to be good in these three.


anong plano mo ngayong long weekend.?
luntiangbughaw
Sa totoo lang, wala, except for going to church (which has been cancelled too because of bad weather, It's good that He is always there for us to talk to).
May work kasi ako during those days because it's not a holiday in Korea.


Kind-hearted or good-looking? :)
tamaguilar
I'd definitely go to the kind-hearted. It's not important for me that my friends are good-looking, for as long as they have a good attitude, behavior and they are responsible.
(Not saying that my friends and girlfriend is not good looking, LOL :D )




chocolate cake? or vanilla ice cream?
RuthAnna25
hmm.. I'd choose chocolate cake. It's sweeter and it will take me longer to eat it over easy-to-melt ice cream.
But I like both because I have a sweet tooth. :D




How do you define true friends?
RuthAnna25
My definition would be more of a cliche: True friends are those who's always there through both good and bad times.
True friends don't look for the benifits of having you as their friend.




name 3 of your best friends
RuthAnna25
MArven Majam, Meriden Garlit, Arriene Valena,.
+  Joveil Jovenal, Karl Leen Antonio. (Magagalit sila sa akin kapag hindi ko sila sinama)




Should women be allowed equal rights in MMA?
(i.e. able to go against a guy)
houstonassassin
For as long as they can ensure the safety of these women.
I know lot's of women there want to be in that arena.




Fill in the blanks: I wish _____ will ______ me.
tamaguilar
I wish God will hear me. I hope he'll always be there even if sometimes, I commit some sins and mistakes.
I know that through his unending guidance, nothing is impossible.




You're washing your face in the bathroom and when you open your eyes and look in the mirror, you see something. What "something" would scare you the most?
BDisgusting
Maybe the thing that could really shock me the most is when I see blood all over my face and worst if it bleeds out of my skin pores and it's really painful. :D




MUSTA?
from InfiniteLove10
ayos lang naman ako.. medyo tinatamad gawin ang mga task at hand pero at the end of the day, kinakaya parin at ang importante, masaya pa rin. :)


Maraming Salamat sa mga walang sawang nagtatanong (may saysay man o wala.)
Ika nga nila, mas marunong yung nagtatanong, KAYA MAGTANONG NA RIN KAYO.. :D


Leave your questions as a comment below, in the "Ask A Question" page of this blog, or add me in Formspring and ask me there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak up!
what do think about this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...