Sunday, August 14, 2011

[GUEST BLOG POST] Let This Time be the Last Time

Guest Blogger: Dorothy Liz Cornel Melendez
Date: Monday, August 15, 2011 at 1:32am

I’m not asking for much. I’m just a typical girl looking for love, nothing more and nothing less. I want to be with someone that knows how it feels to be hurt, to have been heart broken like me. I’m looking for someone not perfect but perfect to me. I’m not asking for a super hot model neither. I want someone I can trust, someone who can trust me and let me take him where ever we may go. I want to be able to have a relationship not based on what people think of us as a couple in general, but as an happy couple that can last. I’m not looking for a 3 month thing with someone either, I’m tired of being in relationships with boys that I could never work it out with, I’m tired of dating people who just go out to have fun because they think we would look like a good couple, I’m looking for real love. I want to able to be myself around you, I want to be able to be with you and having no need to impress in front of you. I need someone that I can love unconditionally without any regrets. I’m not asking for a perfect relationship, I’m just asking for someone who will accept me as I am because to tell you the truth I know I am not the best girlfriend in the world nor the best looking one neither. I’ve learn from my past relationships and realized my mistakes. That’s why now I feel this time I need to find someone I can be happy with, someone who won’t play around with my emotions. I need someone who I can trust through thick and thin. I can’t promise you that we’ll always be happy or always be smiling, but I can guarantee one thing and that is I’m not here to go break hearts. I’m here to find someone who can fill that missing space in my heart. I need someone who makes me feel like a queen and in return I treat him like a king. So I hope when I do find you out there, please be the right one. Please let this time be the last time, where I can find someone real. Someone I can say that I really LOVE.


I may hate you now, but I'll be your forever "KAKAMPI" no matter what. Pls grow up you kid!>:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak up!
what do think about this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...