Sunday, August 14, 2011

#2 Scam/Spam Alert



DON'T BE A VICTIM OF SCAM/ SPAM!

Being an advocate of Internet Security and Online Privacy, dose.of.influence warns you about the following (sometimes pretty enticing) Scam/Spam:


NOTE: DON'T EVEN TRY to visit the website URLs or send messages to the Email Addresses stated below!





From FedEx Wed Aug 10 08:03:31 2011
Return-Path: <68infosyzot@fedex11.com>
SUBJECT: FedEx system notification 2

Dear customer. 




The parcel was sent your home address. 
And it will arrive within 7 business day. 


More information and the tracking number are attached in document below. 


Thank you. 
FedEx 1995-2011 hayfiel



From James Sullivan Fri Aug 12 09:13:30 2011
Return-Path: <jsullivaniii@live.com>
SUBJECT: Re:

Hi, so I was having trouble sleeping as always searching on MSNBCs county entrepreneur section last saturday and learned about a new work at home opportunity that helps college students earn up to $2100/wk+ of course she didn't know if i should believe some of it in the beginning but we just had to try it out and its a good thing I did since I actually earned $104.01 on my 2nd day actually trying. It is seriously simple Ive already been paid once with direct deposit! it is definently the most amazing oppurtunity thats happened to us in my life,

Here is the link.. ABC Trys Out 2011's Hottest Internet Based Positions zp8 I think virtually everyone thats got internet will be able to do the thing which is why Im informing all our friends & fam.. I want you to begin and earn lots of profit yourself you can share this webpage with every one you know who needs to make more income so that we can all defeat the economic nightmare..


DO YOU KNOW OR HAVE BEEN VICTIMIZED A SCAM/ SPAM TOO?
Send your report to dose.of.influence@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. I also received the same email and I never replied to this kind of email because it is very suspicious.... Thanks for sharing! Dropping by from Online To The Fullest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I already added your blog to my blogroll at Online To the fullest blogroll.. I hope you can also add mine too here. Thanks and Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete

speak up!
what do think about this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...