Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Most Influential when making Life Decisions

"Who or what influences you with your life decisions the most?" 
This is the question I asked my followers, friends and 2nd degree friends in Formspring. Many were expected and some are extraordinary. Look at their answers:


Get your Truly Influential! Badge now!

1. God (the bible), my family, my beliefs. - tamaguilar
2. my goals. - kesiayvi
3. The threat of jail. - jjdemon
4. maybe, my friends. - InfiniteLove10
5. family. God. thoughts. - cherrycheiii
6. God - lhives
7. I always try to make my decisions pleasing to God or in accordance to His will. Next to Him are my family and friends. - charissamiera
8. pag academic related, mostly nanay ko or mga tita ko - shinjooyeon
9. The people I spend most time with, or the various ideological state apparatuses. - queeniediane
10. It varies on every circumstance. - TrpLysAspPro
11. God,family,friends and myself=)) - mariellerefrado


MIGHT AS WELL ANSWER THIS QUESTION TOO.
Leave it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak up!
what do think about this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...