Thursday, September 1, 2011

Top 3 Tumblr Photos of the Week


Top 3. I [heart] NY Shakin' Edition.
You gotta love this cute, little "I survived NY Earthquake" GIF.
Good thing no "major-major" damage was incurred by US then.
The "West laughs at the East" thing is really trending in the online and news world now.


Top 2. Poor Boy Crying at First day of Kindergarten.
It's really a fun experience to reminisce those good old days when you were in Pre-School.
But as for me, not that I am excited during those time, I found myself happy in the first few days of schooling.


Top 1. Toilet Paper "Hurricat"!
This funny photo of a clever cat playing with lots of toilet paper claimed the number 1 spot.
With the devastation of Hurricane Irene in America and Super Typhoon Nanmadol (Mina) in Southeast Asia, it's no surprise that this is trending in Tumblr!

How 'bout you? What can you say about these photos that I've picked?
Do you think you have funnier photos than those listed above?
Comment below and send those photos to dose.of.influence@gmail.com

2 comments:

speak up!
what do think about this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...