Monday, September 5, 2011

9th Q&A Monday






THANK YOU SO MUCH for checking out our weekly Q&A Monday Editions! The very first Edition is the most popular so far, but who knows, this one may break that record so let's get started!


Got lots' of questions in my Inbox today, but I have picked 10 here to answer for this Edition of Q&A Monday!




What's your favorite saying?

asked by Formspring
--- I have this habit now of changing my favorite saying every week or setting it depending on my current mood.
So my favorite saying for the week is "All things come to him who waits – provided he knows what he is waiting for." It was said by Woodrow Wilson and I really like it because it applies to my current working situation.

Who is the most interesting person you follow and why?
asked by jjdemon
--- Hmmmm... let me think about that a little more longer.. haha.. But my favorite this far in Formspring is 3OH!3 because they ask lots of interesting and mind-provoking questions (wow!)
But I picked this question too for Q&A Monday so you must be an interesting person to follow too. :)

If you could dye your hair any color what would it be???
asked by FredFigglehorn
---If I would dye my hair now (as what color came to my mind first) I'd color it with Violet.
I mean, I actually have no idea how Violet popped-out my mind but maybe because it's a cool color and Violet shirts suits me better.
Not to say that Green is still my "overall" favorite color. :D

you think Beyonce's kid is gonna look like her or Jay?
asked by 3OH3
--- I wish it could be a baby girl and look like Beyonce.
By this way, we may be assured that we'll have a sexy diva like her in the future! LOL..

whats one thing about this summer you wish you could do again?
asked by AskCamryn
--- What's in my last summer that I wish I could do again? hmm.. Oh, right, I actually spent most of my time last summer reviewing for the Nursing Licensure Examination, and one thing's for sure, I dont' want to do that again! haha..
If there's something that I really enjoyed a lot last summer, maybe that's walking aroud the cool Baguio City and enjoying its beautiful sceneries.


Some people take months to plan out their Halloween costume. What costume ideas do you have?
asked by BDisgusting
--- DO I really have to plan for that? haha.. I mean, me, myself is already horrific! haha.. (just joking! :D)
Maybe I'd like to go with the Twilight Gaga and plan to either be a warewolf or a vampire like Jacob and Edward. (if that even needs long planning! :D)

Do you believe Aliens exist? Do you think 3OH!3 could be the first band to play in space?
asked by 3OH3 
--- I am open to the idea that aliens maybe existing. But as of now, it's really an idea that's hard to buy.
I will not be shocked if 3oh!3 comes out to be the first band to play in space. Rock on dudes! :D


What do you do when you cannot do what you want to do? :D
asked by tamaguilar 
--- Awww.. this question really made me bleed a lot. haha..
If I can't do what I want to do I may think about waiting for the right time for me to do it or if there's really no hope that I could do it, then there's no hindrance for me to consider scrapping the idea.. :D


what's the plan this weekend!!!?
asked by 3OH3 
--- There's actually nothing special about my plan for the next weekend because we'll have to go to the PRC to finally register as Nurses.
But there's a consolation because I will have the women that I love the most with me. :)


What is the worst thing that could happen?
asked by RuthAnna25
--- I think I have already answered this question somewhere sometime but I'll answer it again for you:
The worst thing that could happen to a person is to die without being satisfied and without having the feeling of self-accomplishment and self-actualization because that will just make him/her too much regretfull about the time that he/she has wasted in the past.
The worst thing about this is the fact that noone has the ability to undo what he/she has done in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak up!
what do think about this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...