Monday, September 12, 2011

10th Q&A Monday



It's already the 10th Edition of Q&A Monday!
Thanks for continuously asking great questions and I hope my humor and practical answers will satisfy them.


What's your favorite app on your mobile phone?
asked by Formspring
My favorite app in my phone is the colorful and sweet Fruit Slice. I used to have Angry Birds in my phone, and it should have been my favorite now, but I deleted it because it takes a huge portion of my memory.
Hope I'll find time to download Angry Birds and play it again. Both of these games are highly interactive and very addictive.


party? or bed time?
asked by 3OH3
A very easy question.I would prefer party! haha.. But this is highly relative to my mood. If I'm not in the mood like when I am depressed or just simply tired, then, certainly, I would just stay at home, take a rest and sleep all night.
If it happens that I am really in the right mood and I am happy, Partying is the best! Let's go party people! :D


what was your dream job when you were a kid?
asked by AskCamryn
When I was a kid, I dreamed of being an astronaut. When I was in elementary, I wanted to be a doctor and when I entered college, I took up and finished Nursing.
That's a real dream-come-true story huh? :D 
And I can tell myself that dreams really do come true! hahaha.. :D


What is the main feature of a website that you like the best?
asked by houstonassassin 
The best feature that a website can offer is if it provides ways on how the audience, readers or visitors could interact and comment on its contents. Second to this is the degree of innovation or uniqueness of the website.
All of our voices should be heard. This could make or break a website depending on how comments are moderated and how will the comments be accepted by the Web ADministrator..


No school wooo hooo! what do you do to celebrate Labor Day?!?!?!
asked by FredFigglehorn
I am certainly not celebrating the Labor Day. Here in the Philippines, many workers are conducting rally and protests in the streets to call for increase in the minimum wage at this day.
But, as for me, I'll just stay at home and take a good rest. It's a holiday after all.  ;)


How do you say squirrel in other languages????
asked by FredFigglehorn
LOL! very funny question! I can't think of a direct translation of squirrel in our very own Filipino Language but we might as well directly borrow it and change its spelling to: SKWIREL.
Is it that different? NO! haha.. :D


How are you right now?
asked by tamaguilar
I am perfectly fine, a little bit sleepy now, but I can take it. I mean, your questions are all great and I am having a good time answering these questions.
Hope you'll continue asking more thought-provoking questions! And I also pray that you may always be blessed by God with good health and happy life. :)


If you could go on a road trip with any person, dead or alive, who would it be and where would you go?
asked by lhives
Of course, If I could go on a road trip, I will go with my girlfriend. And, if it is possible, I may also think of bringing with me my family and some of my jolly friends.
In that way, this road trip will be 100% fun and enjoyable! I would want to go to Pagudpud or any beach with white sand will do like in Bolinao or Zambales.


do you believe in miracles?in wat way?
asked by kathyish
I certainly believe in miracles. Sometimes, we really don't understand things that are happening in our surroundings and even the experiences that we have in life with our own thinking and these things may be miracles and there's simply no reason behind them. They're purely magnificently magical and mystical and what we should do is just to admire them.


Ask me anything :DD
asked by anonymous
haha.. This is a very hard question to answer! haha..
Hmm.. My questions would be, "What is your name?" and "What is the real question that you want to ask?"
I think this is just an alibi question.. haha.. :D


You think you have more interesting question?
Ask them now and I may answer it in the 11th Edition of Q&A Monday!

1 comment:

speak up!
what do think about this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...