Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Q&A MONDAY - LMAO EDITION!


FUNNY ANSWERS FOR FUNNY (AND OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD) QUESTIONS
from Formspring







if for only 1 day the anwser was YES what would you ask me for??
from alvin05
This is for sure, you'll answer me with a big YES if I'd ask you if you think you're handsome. (LOL)

if you had to tell me one thing before you never saw me again what would it be and why?
from alvin05
This is for sure too, that if I will tell you bad words/ cursed you only because of something non-sense, I might/ SHOULD never see you again.. haha.. :D

how do you use your mind to produce a quantum gravitational lensing effect to collapse the spoons super quantum states to your desired space-time geometry configuration? explain in two paragraphs!
from TepMaca
EPISTAXIS#1! (But I'll still try to answer....)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..... *Focuses*....
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..... *Stil Focuses*....
(oh oh, Somebody call an ambulance!!! haha.. :D)

what is the secret life of photons and electrons in the malleability of the atoms over the expanding component of action script 3?
from TepMaca
EPISTAXIS#2!
Honestly wala akong naintindihan sa tanong.. It can't even enter my freakin' brain.. :D

what type of explosive are used to create a big bang theory 13.7 years ago?
from TepMaca
EPISTAXIS#3! (I need three rolls of tissue.. haha..)
[Serious Mode] I don't think there was an explosive used in the Big Bang Theory. (I mean, it wasn't even taught to us in Natural Science)

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak up!
what do think about this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...