Monday, November 8, 2010

Q&A Monday


5 Questions? now Answered!
(powered by Formspring)
Sir Harry Potter from Hogwarts
School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

What would you do if you saw HP??
from CbabyF
I would congratulate him for breaking some Box-Office records (LOL). HP7 did pretty well huh? Kidding aside, if I happen to meet Harry Potter in person, I'd ask him to teach me some spells and lots of other magic stuffs (just in case they really work in this world).

if you could be a fictional character, who would you be?
from djQuerimit
If I could be a fictional character, I'd definitely want to be Timmy Turner from Fairy Odd Parents. haha. I love the idea that I also have my Fairy Godparents who are always there to make my wishes come true. (I mean, who doesn't like to be in Timmy's place?)

anu pdeng gawin???
from alvin05
Mahirap na tanong yan pre. Ang dami kasing pwedeng gawin eh.. pero siguro mairerekomenda ko sa'yo, kesa mag-Facebook, try mo yung LinkedIn. Kasi sa LinkedIn marami kang matututunan higit pa sa Networking o Pakikipag-friends, lalo na ngayong mga graduate na tayo.

Letting go of someone dear to you is hard, but holding on to someone who doesn't even feel the same is much harder. Giving up doesn't mean you are weak! It only means that you are strong enough to let go!
from roald28
This is super true! I've answered a lot of question in Formspring like this and you're quote is an absolute match to what my responses are. I think it is not good to hold on things which aren't yours already. Let go and move on!

Breaking up is not a stupid thing; instead it makes you a better person and realize your mistakes.
from roald28
I believe you are also trying to get to the same point as your question above. This, for me, is pretty much an agreeable premise.


HAVE SOME FOLLOW-UP QUESTION OR VIOLENT REACTION?
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT BELOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak up!
what do think about this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...