Saturday, June 30, 2012

Light in a Pitch Black Canvas




Light in a Pitch Black Canvas by rated-KG

Ain't sure of the things that happened
Or yet, they didn't just happen,
But actually experienced them:
I am in them.


Never scheduled looking up for this song today,
One that I've already been chasing for days;
Neither did I chose to leave and watch a film,
Among all of what I bought, with a similar topic.


Committed sins again, men always do.
With this is a person: a beggar of forgiveness.
Death can't ever make up for those wrong turns,
But it still happens.


(Maybe) I'm just interpreting it the way I want,
(Maybe) Here I am, just trying to exaggerate things out.

What's important is I'm in this moment,
And I am able to feel it.


If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river, at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song


Didn't know the lyrics, I struggled.
This is the melody I longed for:
Unconsciously obsessed with it 'til I found it.
If I Die Young by The Band Perry.


Slept for a few seconds
Woke up, thinking "Restless"
With scenes of Enoch and Annabel,
Flashed back again.


Took a deep breath,
Ended up with a long sleep
Woke up, things are well
Stressed again, but thankful 'cause still breathing.


Our one life in this world is short
We should embrace it.
We'll end up being with Him
And returning what was borrowed.


Question is, "Are we making the most out of it?"
Closed eyes, imagined death
Nothing's there, just a pitch black canvas
(Maybe) The answer is "still, not yet" but add "I hope" and look forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak up!
what do think about this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...