Thursday, December 29, 2011

Maraming Salamat! | Thank You! | Dhanyavaad!




I would like to thank God and everybody and everything that he used as an instrument to make this year a very pleasurable and fruitful one.
I can't ask for more.
This should be the most memorable year of my life:

I survived the dreaded Final Exams.
I passed the Mock Board.
I graduated from university. (My mentors were always there to give encouragement)
I recieved an accolade.
I spent a few months to review for the NLE and everything went well.
I passed the licensure examination with a good rating.
I got my first job: I earned my first salary.
I was able to meet lots of people from all around the world, share my knowledge and experiences with them and learn from their culture.
My beloved friends are always there to give specks of inspiration.
I have a beautiful and understanding girlfriend.
I have ever-supportive family and relatives.
(not the last and certainly not the least) I have Him in my life.
To Him be the Glory!

"Thank you" is, indeed, not enough for all of these.


The countdown for the next year has started.
We are all uncertain what will happen to us this 2012.

Kahani khatam hai ya shuruwaat hone ke hai (hone ke hai)
Is it the end of the story or a new beginning?

Subha nayi hai yeh ya phir raat hone ko hai (hone ke hai)
Is it a new morning or night about to fall?

Kahani khatam hai ya shuruwaat hone ke hai (hone ke hai)
Subha nayi hai yeh ya phir raat hone ko hai (hone ke hai)

Aane wala waqt dega panahein
Will time that comes gives us space to enjoy?

Ya phir se milenge do raahe
Or shall we be getting dilemmas (tensions, troubles)?

Khabar kya, kya pataa
Who knows....?

Let's just hope and pray for the best. 
Let's do our best to make our lives better.


Whatever happens, please join me in this journey towards a new chapter in my / our lives.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
LET'S ROCK 2012!
(Anyways, I don't believe the next year will mark the conclusion of the world. ^^,)


***Thanks to the Hindi movie, Udaan or "Flight" (2010) for stimulating me to make this blog post. I personally recommend this highly appealing movie.

Undaan is a 2010 Hindi film directed by Vikramaditya Motwane which features 17-year-old Rohan (Rajat Barmecha) as he is expelled from the reputed Bishop Cotton School in Shimla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak up!
what do think about this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...