Sunday, November 6, 2011

I wasted 1 hour just to make this slideshow!


A simple slideshow featuring different places, different people under different memories. Although majority of them are from my studies, working trips and other personal events, I hope you'll enjoy watching it and leave a comment after. You may also leave a request for more slideshows. (I dare you! :D) Thanks a lot and I hope everybody's happy forever! (Define hope! LOL)



Where I've Been, Memories, Work, Studies! Slideshow: Keith’s trip from Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines to 4 cities Baguio, Urdaneta (near Dagupan, Luzon), Bolinao and Labrador (near Lingayen) was created by TripAdvisor. See another Philippines slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak up!
what do think about this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...