Wednesday, July 13, 2011

10 BESTxts! (Sweet Love and Romance Edition)


Here are some of the extra sweet SMS of love and romance that you sent me.
(Thanks for loving the "Banat at Pilosopo" Edition)



1. Nobody tells fish to swim, birds to fly, cows to moo or dogs to bark - they just do.
Just like nobody tells me to LOVE you. I just do!

2. the world doesn't need more mountains to climb, more seas to cross or more stars to shine.
What the world needs is only more of you & your smile. I love you.

3. If I could be any letter in the alphabet, I'd choose letter "V." Why? So I can be next to "U";
And, If you could be any note, I wish you're "RE" so your always beside "ME"!


4. I wish I could always know the words you want to hear. Each day I’d magnify your joy and guard your soul from fear. But because I have no rare insight, my words are frail and few. Yet if you look into my eyes, you’ll find a heart, LOVING you

5. I have learned about the phone company, the water company, the electric company, but I haven't learned about you. Too bad, I think it's your company I love the most.

6. LOVE? In math, is a problem. In history, a battle. In science, a reaction. And in art, a heart.
But to me, LOVE will and simply be YOU...

7. I see sunlight in the morning and starlight at night.  No matter what time is, you make my feelings bright. I love you.

8. You may have an awry nose and a sinuous mouth, a double chin and stick-out teeth, but you have good thoughts that shines out of your face like sunbeams -- that always make you look lovely.

9. Expert minds contain ideas, reasons and solutions. Scientific minds contain formulas, laws and theories.
But my mind only contains you, my love, only you.

10. I used to believe what they say that dreams do not come true,
but this quickly changed the moment I laid my eyes on you. I love you.


DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE FAR BETTER TEXT MESSAGES?
Send those now to dose.of.influence@gmail.com or COMMENT BELOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak up!
what do think about this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...