Wednesday, April 6, 2011

THANK YOU'S NOT ENOUGH


Parang kelan langnauntog ako sa microphone habang nagba-bow after my Valedictory Address nung Kinder.


It was trully a long journey:
§  Kindergarden - David Elementary School
§  Grades 1-4 - Sto. Tomas Learning Center (now Sto. Tomas Catholic School)
§  Grades 5-6 - Mangaldan Central School Batch 2003
§  High School (1st-4th Year) - Mangaldan National High School Special Science Class Batch 2007
§  Tertiary (1st-4th Year) - University of Pangasinan PHINMA Education Network Batch 2011


To my Parents, Siblings, Relatives, Teachers and Classroom Advisers, Classroom and Clinical Instructors, Fellow Present and Past UPCNSO (and FCO, SopCO, JCO and SCO) Officers and our Advisers, Classmates, Friends, Best friends, JMK, Archimedianz '07, former Block N, present Blocks L and M, my Mahal and Naro, and all who were with me during this journey, and most especially to You my Creator, I offer my Sincerest and Overwhelming Gratitude to all of you!
Hope to see and work with you again in the next chapter of my life.


This is certainly not a Spam. If you have received a link to this Blog Entry, it only means that this blog is also dedicated to you. Please feel free to add a comment. Again, thanks for all!


I am really proud to be a product of these Schools:
UNIVERSITY OF PANGASINAN PHINMA Education Network. Shows how busy the city of Dagupan is especially during school days. Our batch faced many controversies but in the end we still graduated as we believe that in the end of the day we only have each other and kami-kami lang din naman ang magtutulungan kung may problema. I will continue to live by my Alama Mater's ideals, Patria, Scientia, Virtus!

MANGALDAN NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL. I will never forget how I, myself, was amazed how big the Centennial Building is. Our room during our 4th year in the school isn't shown in this photo.

MANGALDAN I CENTRAL SCHOOL. Though I only spent 2 years in this school, I am really proud to have MCS as my Alma Mater.

SANTO TOMAS CATHOLIC SCHOOL (then SANTO TOMAS LEARNING CENTER AND HIGH SCHOOL). This school made me closer to God. There were times when we held some of our school activities in the St. Thomas Aquinas Church and I could really feel the solemnity of those activities.

DAVID ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. I will never forget my Kindergarden year in this school. I became the Valedictorian of my batch then and Daisy's my Salutatorian (?, tama ba?). Daisy later became the Valedictorian of Batch 2003 and I only graduated as an ordinary student (?, haha) of Mangaldan I Central School. We later became classmates and friends again when we entered High School as we both qualified for Special Science Class of Mangaldan National High School. (Ayun, napahaba na ang kwento ko.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak up!
what do think about this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...