Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Q&A Monday




5 Questions Answered from Formspring
kung pwede kang pumatay sino una mong papatayin at bakit?
from TepMaca
sama ng tanong (mukha ba akong mamamatay-tao? haha) pero kung kelangan ko talagang pumatay, halimbawa sa isang grupo ng tao, papatayin ko muna yung pinakamasama o yung hindi nakakatulong sa grupo.

last time you cried??
from lancee24
the last time when I cried was when I watched this inspirational video from Youtube about a young sister and brother where the latter has a congenital disease (basta komplikado). I've seen it two times and I really can't control my tears when I am watching it.

paano ka magmahal???
from lancee24
I certainly LOVE my best friend. :)
Hindi ako "showy"-type kung magmahal. Mas gusto ko na iparamdam ang pagmamahal ko kesa sabihin at ipakita lang sa iba.

bf/gf o best friend?
from alvin05
Good Question. Based on experience, both. My girlfriend now happened to be my bestfriend too. I am LUCKY.

If you could meet anyone in the world (dead or alive) who would it be and what would you say?
from alvin05
I would like to meet God/ Lord Jesus. I would like to thank Him for the unending blessings, support and guidance.
Second, I would like to meet Bill Gates and third, Barrack Obama.

GOT QUESTIONS FOR ME TOO?
COMMENT BELOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment

speak up!
what do think about this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...